Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Human Juicer, Day 4

My Friend the Juicer 
Day 4. Someone please pinch me! I cannot be on the same diet. JMJ What the heck is going on? It just might be that I had my breakthrough moment when I woke this morning. I woke up, slightly sweaty, but feeling like I had the best sleep I've ever had. I wasn't in any sort of agony! All day, I kept waiting for the shoe to drop; for the leg pain to come back, the headaches to return, the desire to gnaw on my own leg...but nothing. Not a single thing. Very Strange. 

Something else very strange happened. My husband found a recipe online. That's not all. He went to the store and bought the ingredients for our "Juice Friendly" recipe. Are you ready for the best part? He also made the whole thing! We had a fantastic mix of veggies with an Asian style dressing. Oh my! Who do I love more, my 'now-perfect husband' or the Juice, for the transformation??

All in all, I am ok letting go of all of the badness that has built up inside me for so many years. I am ok with drinking most of my meals because I know it is all goodness. I am definitely ok with my husband coming home with groceries and making dinner! What the heck will tomorrow bring??

1 comment:

  1. JMJ!! Just think, Joshua has a fluffernutter and banana sandwich ready for you when you graduate to solids! Oh my, JMJ... Jacob, Michelle & Joshua!

    ReplyDelete