Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Hunger Games

There is no way to describe Day 3 of juicing other than "detoxing." Last night I had a pretty annoying headache. Today, for the most part, was good, other than feeling a bit tired. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a renewed sense of energy.

Tomorrow's breakfast
I started today off with my Morning Goodness, the same recipe as yesterday but I added some mango. Delish! I also had the same juice for my lunch. My morning routine has improved and I am getting pretty good at ironing out this new schedule. 

Here is my line up for tomorrow morning.

As you can see, a lot of food goes into each juice. 

7 small apples (or 4 regular)
2 small cucumbers (or 1 regular)
2 romaine 
2 oranges
4 stalks celery 

The interesting thing about juicing is that you never need to feel like you are hungry. Once you feel the hunger, drink some juice or have some veggie/fruit snacks. Drink as much as you want! 

Joe Cross and Reboot your Life was featured on the Williams-Sonoma website. 

Check it out HERE

The new page is filled with recipes and video tutorials. The site does seem to be crashing a bit, perhaps because of the heavy online traffic from other people starting to juice as their resolution! 

No comments:

Post a Comment